An effective way to communicate with potential customers is through eye-catching custom outdoor signs for your business. While indoor signage is important, it’s essential to also consider outdoor signage in your visual communication plan.
There are numerous types of external signage that can help convey your message in various ways. From accentuating your logo or name to promoting products or offers, there’s an outdoor sign to meet your needs.
Blue Orbit Sign Studio is a signage company that can deliver the quality service that businesses look for. We will be able to take your vision and bring it to life, using the best materials and perfect installation techniques.
The purpose of outdoor signage is to inform, guide, and advertise to people outside of a building or location. It’s used by businesses, organizations, and individuals to promote products, services, or events, and as a wayfinding tool to provide location information.
Outdoor custom signs can also establish brand identity, improve property appearance, and convey safety information or warnings. Ultimately, outdoor signage is a powerful communication tool that increases visibility and promotes businesses and organizations to the public.
Having an outdoor sign strategy in place is a highly effective way to promote businesses, events, or messages. They’re built to withstand outdoor conditions and are made from durable materials. Below are some common types of custom outdoor signs:
- A-frame signs: Portable signs made of wood, metal, or plastic that can be customized with graphics and text and placed on sidewalks or outside stores.
- Banners: Large signs made of vinyl, fabric, or mesh that can be hung from buildings, and are ideal for promoting events or special offers.
- Channel letters: 3D letters made of metal or plastic that are illuminated from the inside and can be customized with different fonts, colors, and sizes, and commonly used for business signs.
- Monument signs: Large signs made of stone, brick, or metal, placed at the entrance of a building or property, and customized with graphics and text.
- Post and panel signs: Attached to posts, and great for directional signs or wayfinding.
- Yard signs: These are often used for political campaigns, real estate listings, or garage sales.
When designing any kind of signa, it’s important to consider a number of factors such as:
Your sign company will make sure that we choose the right materials in order to withstand weather conditions and mantain their quality over the years. It’s hard to provide a quote without knowing the specifics of the project. So, if you get into contact with us, we’ll get all the information we need to provide you with an accurate estimate of your project costs.
Blue Orbit Sign Studio can customize your outdoor signs to match your brand’s colors, font, and graphics. Our team will ask you questions about your company and goals during the consultation to propose solutions that provide results. Contact us today for a quote and let us help you make a long-lasting impression with your custom outdoor business signs.